Some people already know that I am working on a book about Warframe, to others this may come as a surprise. I have written already some of it but lots of it is still to be written.
I have prepared a KickStarter page for the project and I am planning to go live with it on 1st of June 2018 (the reason for this is that a KickStarter page can only be active for 2 months).
But even before it goes live, you can help me with my quest for writing this book. You can do one (or more things) of following:
- If you are a new player, ask me a question about the game. I will collect all the questions and answer them in the book. If you are a veteran Warframe player like me, ask a question you would of liked to ask in the beginning of the game.
- If you are experienced player and want to give any kind of advice to new players (or even older players) feel free to drop me email about that also and I will make sure - unless it is bonkers - that I will add it to the book.
- If during the game-play you have captured some funny or bizarre screenshots, send them over - you never know, one of yours may end up in the book!
- Do you have suggestions for the book title? I have few in mind, but willing to consider other options!
- Share the information. If you are part on some WF community, share this blog post with people in the community, be it in Facebook, official WF forums, or some local WF community. The more people know about this the better.
- Suggestions for KickStarter page contributions. What amount of donations YOU think would be interesting/acceptable and what kind of rewards could/should there be. (I understand it very well, that lets say 2 USD may be small money for an American and big money for some Indian player.)
NB: I presume if you send me any screenshots, questions or tips, you are not retaining any copyright of the materials and I am free to use (or not to use) any submitted materials in my upcoming book.
I have set up a special email address just for the book as you can contact me if you wish to do so, it is: "warframebook at gmail dot com"
Post a Comment